This calendar shows you when & where we are running activities throughout the year. It regularly gets updated, keep checking it out so you won’t miss any events! Simply click on each event to find out more.
R2R the off-road rally team for people with life changing injuries or conditions, embark on another year of off-road rallying with a brand new team of disabled drivers and co-drivers.
With the start of the new racing year, we have extended our offering to include:
- One day off-road driving experiences
- Rally Driver / Co-Driver training clinics
- Full entry, training and support in National Rally events
- Short duration international off road expeditions
- One day rally experiences
- Vocational courses in 4×4 driving and mechanics
All of the above sports recovery activities are offered for free (excl. the vocational courses, offered at discounted prices).
Would you like to feel what it’s like to be a co-driver at an ‘one day rally experience’ or perhaps volunteer within our team? Please complete the form at the following link: I would like to get involved!
See you soon!
– Race2Recovery team